Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 7

Brandon again...sorry to disappoint you, but read it anyway.

I think everyone needs a Trisha....feel free to visit this one, she would welcome you in. It is just fun to be here.

As Kristen said, today we "got to" go to the American Girl Store and Bistro. The drive there was an event in itself, but I am not allowed to disclose details (however I will say that I was not driving). The girls were very excited to be there. The food was actually not awful and it was not completely demeaning as a man to eat there. The spinach dip was great. The girls loved the whole experience and I would say that it wasn't as bad as I thought it could have been.

We followed that up with a trip to Sam Moon, which is a wonderland of fake jewelry, purses, scarves and enough bedazzled wallets and lipstick holders to please a truckload of old ladies.

Needless to say, it was a great day for Kristen and the girls. I would say that I had fun too, but I do not want anyone to think less of me for saying it, so I won't

Our excitement level about our new ministry opportunity is growing with each new day. As we travel from stop to stop we get to answer similar questions and tell everyone about our new church. Each time I get to tell what we know, I get excited all over again about the work God is doing there and I am reminded of how humbling it is that He would call us there to serve Him.

Tomorrow we get to have lunch with Moses (yes, I said Moses). More on that in the next post.

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment