Saturday, October 4, 2008

7 Things...

I've been tagged by Shana to make a list of 7 things people may not know about me. So, here goes:

1) I can do a split. Yep. Dunno why. Defies logic, I'm sure.

2) My hair looks like a big afro if I brush out my curls. This, you should see.

3) Bologna with grape jelly on white bread is one of my favorite things in all the world to eat. (NOT something I have done in a LONG time or plan on doing any time too soon.)

4) I pick my lips A LOT...and I can't remember a time in life when I didn't have this bad habbit.

5) I HATE tea! Really...it is like what I imagine swallowing river water would be like.

6) I have a hard time finishing things... um... #7??? I just might be the queen of unfinished projects.

7) I love dancing.

I tag Melonie

No comments:

Post a Comment