Monday, April 6, 2009

My New, Other, Blog

In an effort to make my life even more complicated, I have started a new blog. I mean, I'm so good at updating this one that I just felt had to get another one going. No...really, I just needed a seperate space to write about my healthy living (rather my hopes for healthy living) ponderings. So much of my head is taken up with food choices, daily exercising (on a good day), struggling with my weight, etc. that I feel like all those thoughts just need their own place. It will be nice to put them somewhere neat and compact...where they're okay to be themselves. So, if you're inclined, come and see what that is all about. And, if you know someone who struggles along with me, I would love for them to do just that in blogosphere...send them on over to my new blog.

I will still be posting (hopefully more often) here regarding our family's journey through life. What a great journey it is!!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen, you seriously crack me up! (First two sentences...) Miss you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete